The failure of a customer to pay water charges duly imposed shall result in the automatic imposition of the following penalties:
- Nonpayment by the due date will be subject to a penalty of ten percent of the delinquent
- All accounts with “Arrears” are subject to disconnect meaning nonpayment of accounts will result in the water being shut off from the Member’s property.
- In the event it becomes necessary for the District to shut off the water from a Member’s property, a fee set by the District in its rate schedule will be charged for a reconnection of the service.
- Reconnect Fees:
- 1st time disconnected $75 to have service reconnected.
- Additional disconnects can result in a higher amount being charged for reconnections.